6.10.2011

June Special

Father's Day is coming up! {side note: June 19} Need neckties to cordinate with Daddy's? Rag Doll Clothing neckties will be on sale all month long!

NEW neckties are $15 ea or 3 for $40!
Clearance neckties (look for star on tag) only $10 ea!

p.s. if you haven't been to Contagious in the last two weeks here's what you've been missing out on..........

NEW & improved necktie patterns and new fabric choices!
In the last 4 yrs I've been making neckties I've tried several different styles and have been tweaking them along the way {fyi all patterns are handmade by myself!} and now....happy to say....they're tweaked!

Houndstooth necktie


More NEW prints:


NEW Summer skirts added!


Chevy skirt


............................

1 comment:

Lucinda said...

Hi there! Do you have contact info for Megan? I have a friend who wants to order a purse from her. Thx! My email address is: lucindafish@cox.net.